Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

IN SALES


Hello sweeties! How is  your weekend? Here we have rainy grey days in Madrid and I decided to show you some of things I have found on sales. What do you think about this asimetric Little Green Dress (LGD:-) for 9€. Why not?


Oversized cozy pulls are still my favorites for the winter. I liked this one with stripes and different types of wool. You could wear it with everything - with jeans, with leggins, skirts, over the thin and delicate lace dress (which is such a trend now!!!!) . You like it?


Maxi-maxi-maxi striped cotton casual dress... I see it with denim jacket, leather bomber or even with a shirt above it.... You can wear it with sneakers, sandals, boots with heels, with a belt.... A lot of combinations and very comfortable.... Are you agree? 


Green Dress:   Sfera
Pull:   Mango
Maxi Dress:   Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment