Translate

Saturday, June 22, 2013

LITTLE BICOLOR DRESS


What do you think about little flounced dress for children's birthday party? I find it sweet and comfy so here you have the photos of the look, I hope you like it! Thanks for following me!

Que os parece un little flounces dress para una fiesta de cumpleaños infantil? A mi ideal, y aqui os dejo con las fotos, por cierto esta vez me ha gustado mucho el efecto de las fotos desenfocadas, parecen mas vivas, no? Un beso a tod@s y gracias por seguirme!




Dress: Massimo Dutti
Skirt:   Promod
Pretty Ballerinas
Bag:   Blanco
Sunnies:   Prada


2 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! I think it would look great at a birthday part :) Anyways, I love how you paired it with leopard flats.

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a totally new blogger so if you have any tips for blogging I'd love to hear them :) Thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan, thanks for your kind words!!!!

    ReplyDelete