Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FUR VEST OVER THE KNITTED DRESS


Hi ladies and gentlemen! What do you think about styling fur vest over the knitted dress with brown long boots? As for me I felt comfortable, warm and cosy in it. I would like to read your opinion in the comments: thanks for reading me!

Hola chic@s! Que os parece la combinacion de un chaleco de pelo degradado sobre un vestido sencillo de punto negro con las botas mosqueteras? Yo me he sentido cómoda, calentita y elegante. Ahora os toca a vosotr@s opinar sobre este tipo de combinaciones y si os ha gustado el look de hoy. Los comentarios podeis dejar abajo, siempre estan bienvenidos! Un beso y gracias por leerme! 







Vest:   An'ge
Dress:   Topshop
Leggins:   Calzedonia
Boots:   Lurueña
Bag:  Louis Vuitton
Bracelets:   Accesorize + no name

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look! I love that fur vest :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Haylie, I was already missing your comments here))) Thank you!!! kisses and hugs, sweetie)

    ReplyDelete