Translate

Sunday, December 2, 2012

FREEZING.....


Do you think that in Spain the cold doesn't exist? You are wrong! Look at this outfit and I should tell you as a secret that it was impossible to put off the coat that day  to show you what I was wearing under it because of the temperature... so the look is simple and warm: my J Brand jeans, my biker boots with fur inside (so cosy!) and my big coat. Do you like it? Me I love it, because i was not cold that day:-)  Thanks for reading me!


Si vosotr@s pensais que en España no hace frio os equivocáis por completo! Los ultimos dias en Madrid las temperaturas rozabann casi 0 grados, lo que hace imposible quitar el abrigo en la calle para enseñaros el resto del outfit. Asi que os enseño lo que me pongo uno de estos días cuando a una no le apetece pasar frio. El look es sencillo y calentito -- mi viejo plumifero, mis vaqueros J Brand y las botas  moteras de Lurueña que estan forradas por dentro con pelo natural: que contenta estoy cuando tengo mis pies calentitos!:-) Espero que os guste el look de hoy; a mi me encanta ya que frio aquel dia no pase! Gracias por leerme! un beso!






Anorak:   Ermanno Scervino
Jeans:   J Brand
Boots:   Lurueña
Sunnies:   Devota & Lomba
Necklace:   Primark

2 comments:

  1. Nice photo and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great shape and that sweeter is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your coat rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sara, I am so glad that you like my look and that you are my new follower! I wil come to see your blog immediately cause I liek to discover new inspiration! Thanks a lot again and I hope to see you here often, sweetie! xxx

    ReplyDelete