Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

BLACK COAT


Hello blog, today I bring you this outfit, comfortable thanks to denim shorts and mocassins and elegant thanks to this black coat which I have bought some years ago in a trip to the North of Spain. The rest  of the look -- the scarf, the bag and sun glasses  you have seen many time here in the blog. I hope you like my look today! Stay tuned!)

Hola a tod@s mis seguidores y amig@s! Espero que habeis pasado buen fin de semana, y para empezar esta nueva semana os he traido un look cómodo gracias a los shorts y mocasines y elegante gracias al abrigo entallado negro que he comprado en un viaje al norte de España hace un par de años. El resto -- el bolso, el pañuelo y gafas lo habreis visto varias veces por aquí. Espero que os ha gustado el look de hoy! Continuara.....)







Coat:   Phard
Pull:   C&A
Shorts:   Zara
Scarf and mocassins:   Massimo Dutti
Bag:   Louis Vuitton
Sunnies:   Prada
Ring:   H&M
Pendant:   Accesorize

2 comments:

  1. So chic! That coat is gorgeous, I love how tailored it is :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Haylie, everyday when I open my blog, I am already looking dor your comments, you are so kind to me)))) Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete